Online Ticket Booking makes our ticket booking and travelling experience more reliable and comfortable. With IRCTC login process, we can book online tickets within few seconds. Sometime you need to travel in emergency for that Indian railway facilitates us with Tatkal Ticket booking services.
But, We when you try to book Tatkal ticket you find huge rush on the website that some time results in no remaining tickets for that you need to know the fastest way to book train ticket online or if you don’t know how to book tatkal Tickets? Then you are right place here we brought a complete guide for How to book tatkal tickets online.
The reservations under Tatkal quota will open on the previous day of journey at 10 am for AC class and 11 am for non AC class. There are two ways to book tatkal ticket one is to go on the Railway station stand in a big queue fill the form than book the ticket or the easiest one is to just log on the website select the number of tickets pay the amount and enjoy the next day’s journey.
How to Book Tatkal Ticket Online?
Here, we provide the easiest and fastest way to book Tatkal ticket online. Below find the step by step description with which you can find the easiest way to book railway ticket online-
- First, you have to register as an individual user of Indian Railway official Web site irtct.co.in.
(If you are already have an account then just log in)
- For registration Mobile number and email id is mandatory. (It is recommended to create accounts before starting the time for Tatkal Booking).
- Now, after creating the account on the website login by entering your username and password.
(Note: Get more information about how to Irctc Login)
- Now you will see an option “Plan My Journey” clicks on that page.
- Select the departure and destination stations and then select the date of journey.
- After that choice the type ticket i.e. E-ticket
- Then click on Submit
- After Submitting the above details a “train list” will appear on the screen. On that you will also see a select quota option then select a Tatkal radio button.
- Now find the train with which you to travel.
- When you select a train name, a window which ask to select the Class of travelling appears, then select with which class you want to travel among two tier AC, three tier AC or Non AC i.e. Three tier.
- After selecting the option you will see the availability details which also contains Book now link.
- Click on that link to enter the number of tickets and other details that make payment with online payment option.
- Than your ticket will book you will get a booking SMS on your mobile number.
- Follow the above procedure the book tatkal tickets in an easiest and fastest way.